Need help at work?
File a complaint
Worker Justice Hotline
Contact us here
Art Night is back again for a third round! Join us for a night of art making and creativity. Supplies will be provided. People of all ages and abilities are encouraged to join us, no previous experience necessary!
There will be a few different tables set up to facilitate the use of some different mediums! Closer to the date we will be announcing exactly what will be featured this time (we promise that the button maker will be out).
As an option, we are hoping attendees would like join us in creating handmade posters and banners in support of the fight for a $15 minimum wage. There will also be an opportunity during the evening to go out and post our artistic works around downtown!
Suggested donation is $5 to cover the cost of supplies (no one will be turned away for lack of funds).
The bar will be open. CASH ONLY but there is an ATM on site. This event is open to all ages.
– This is a free event; donations are gratefully accepted.
– Bus tickets are available by request to help cover transportation costs.
– This event is all ages and family-friendly; there is a bar and liquor will be available for those 19+
– There is an elevator available, however there is no wheelchair accessible washroom.
– Washrooms will be made gender neutral.
This event is taking place on unceeded Lkwungen Territory.