Need help at work?
File a complaint
Worker Justice Hotline
Contact us here
The work of the Fair Wages Commission is underway. The Commission is advising the BC government on how to move towards a $15 minimum wage. As part of their process the Commission is holding regional meetings and will be coming to Victoria on November 29 2017.
The Retail Action Network is hosting an open house on Nov 15 for workers who will be impacted by a $15 minimum wage. We want to hear from you!
-Join us to learn more about the Commission
-Sign up to speak with the Commisson on Nov. 29
-Share your thoughts on what a higher minimum wage would mean for you
FREE DINNER provided & no cover charge. Please RSVP so that we have a plate for you. (guest list will be hidden to protect worker’s anominity)
Family friendly event. Bus tickets provided at the door.
– This is a free event; donations are gratefully accepted.
– Bus tickets are available by request to help cover transportation costs.
– This event is all ages and family-friendly; there is a bar and liquor will be available for those 19+
– There is an elevator available, however there is no wheelchair accessible washroom.
– Washrooms will be made gender neutral.
This event is taking place on unceded Lekwungen Territory.